January 8, 2012

DIY Color Block Boots

<span class=
<span class=

I just made this today and i felt good. This is definitely the cheapest form of therapy. Am telling you, you should try this.

Remember this boots? I like it, but not so much. Looks a bit boring to me. So i gave it a much needed "shoe-lift". Nothing drastic and complicated like glitters ( because initially i wanna glitter-ify it), just paint that's all. Since, for me, camel (the color) looks good against gold and black, so i stick with those colors with this project.

<span class=

This is easy really. It just took me an hour to finish one pair. All you need is a shoe, a fabric paint, two different sizes of brush ( a small pointy one would come handy especially for those hard to reach corners and curves) and a marker (optional).

<span class=

Can't wait for these to dry. I think they're much much prettier now right? So what do you think? To diy or ddiy (don't do it yourself) a color block shoes?

Happy Sunday everyone!

5 comments:

Gela said...

great idea, Denise! i think i'll do this soon w/ one of mine. :D


Gela
boat ride through the sky

Ansherina said...

Astig, ang galing! :D


Almira :)
numbertwohere

A N A G O N said...

My gulay!! Havey! :D I love it! :) Will try this din! :))

Miu said...

That's cool!

Aisa.Paxie said...

such an awesome idea! sana sipagin ako to DIY!:) love the new boots!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...